THETA Furniture & More will open new offices in Belgium and France and will start operations on a new plant in Romania this year. Florin Gheorghe, the company’s Managing Director, outlines the main business plans and the strategy to reach a turnover of EUR 14 million turnover by the end of 2022.
How would you describe 2021 from the perspective of your company? What were the main objectives you achieved last year?
For most of us, 2021 was a balancing act between hope and adjustment, with rational reactions to still challenging circumstances in the overall pandemic context. Despite all the challenges that have arisen, 2021 has been the best year in the history of THETA Furniture & More so far, we have ended the year with a turnover of just over EUR 10 million and we have achieved our goals set at the beginning of the year.
Moreover, during the year we identified new prospects and opportunities for growth and development. Our accomplishments include:
· The construction of the new custom-made furniture production factory with a surface of 5,000 sqm, located in Păulești, Prahova County – at the end of the year the construction had a completion rate of 90%.
· Strengthening THETA team – one of the ingredients of the year-end results was effective teamwork.
· Consolidation of the position of professionals with unique customized solutions in the interior design & fit-out industry, being anchored in the current context, present and relevant to the industry (local & international).
· First steps for opening international working points in Brussels (Belgium) and Paris (France).
· Carrying out turnkey and complex projects, for clients from all market segments (office, medical, commercial, HoReCa).